- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
This day trip from Casablanca to Rabat is an opportunity to discover the beautiful capital of Morocco and enjoy some breathtaking scenery during the drive to Rabat. You will visit interesting UNESCO World Heritage sites and see the modern aspects of this city on this fascinating day tour.
Included in the Casablanca to Rabat Day Trip
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe minivan or minibus
- Pick-up and drop- off at your accommodation
- Experienced local English / French / Spanish / speaking driver guide
- Opportunities to stop when and where you wish
- Entrance fees and a registered local guide
- Mineral water in the car
Not included in the Casablanca to Rabat Day Trip
- Travel Insurance ~ Required
- Name: Day Trip from Casablanca to Rabat
- Duration: 8 – 9 Hours
- Departure: Pick Up 9:00 AM local time
- Ends: Approximately 5:00 PM local time
- Number of participants: 1 or more
- The Cost: Dependent upon the number of people in the tour
Terms And Conditions:
Important things you should know before booking your morocco tour.
- This tour can be customized to be special and personal for your requirements.
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots to spend more time elsewhere.
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit is to be made at least 1 day in advance.
- The balance is payable the day of the tour.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GBP or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations:
- We accept cancellations of the tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 1 day or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations on the same day are NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept any changes to your booked tour 1 day before the start of the tour.
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service. Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 20 to 30 USD per day
- Guide: around 25 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use www.xe.com for currency conversions.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures: Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours throughout the history of our company, are private with luxurious VIP services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourselves.
– What you can expect during your moroccan trip.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Hand sanitizer is available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized.
If you are looking for a knowledge tour while in Casablanca, this day trip to the beautiful city of Rabat is the one for you. With our local guide, you will have many opportunities to learn of Morocco’s fascinating history while visiting the many UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Driving along the Atlantic coastline.
- Exploring the city with a local, knowledgeable and informative guide.
- Visiting the famous Kasbah des Udayas and seeing the clifftop views.
- Walking through the famous incomplete mosque where the Hassan Tower is located.
- Seeing the stunning architecture of the Mohammed V and Hassan II mausoleums.
- Enjoying a Rabati Moroccan meal from an oceanside restaurant.
- Full Day
Day Trip To Rabat
After being picked up at your accommodation, we will drive along the coast to Rabat. Our local informative guide will ensure you have a wonderful day exploring this European-flavored, administrative capital of Morocco, where the ancient and modern collide along the tree-fringed boulevards. Among the many sights to be seen will be the Kasbah des Oudayas, an UNESCO World heritage site, with its beautiful Andalusian gardens located at the mouth of the river Abu Regrag. The Kasbah was originally built in the 12th century by the al Mohades dynasty. A highlight of the day will be your visit to the Hassan Tower, another UNESCO site in Rabat, which is part of an incomplete mosque also built by the same dynasty in the 12th century. At the same location is the mausoleum of Mohamed V and Hassan II with its own amazing architecture. While at this site you will also walk to have a view of the stunning performing arts center. Then if time permits you will visit the beautiful ruins of Chella. Lunch will be at one of the recommended restaurants with a view of the Atlantic Ocean. Following lunch, we will return to your accommodation in Casablanca.
Duration: 8 to 9 hours.
Pick up: 9 AM local time
Drop off: Approximately 5 :00 PM local time