- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Fun Morocco Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Starts In Marrakech And Ends In Fes, starts in Marrakech and ends in Fes with a beautiful landscapes of the atlas montains, Ouarzazte and its beautiful kasbahs
Included In Fun Morocco Tour 6 Days
- Transport In A Private Air-Conditioned 4wheel Drive Toyota Prado Tx Or Deluxe Mini Van Or Mini Bus And Fuel.
- Pick Up From And Drop- Off At Your Hotel Or Riad And Transfer From And To The Airport .
- Experienced Local English / French / Spanish / Speaking Driver Guide .
- Accommodations With An Air-Conditioned Rooms And Private Bathrooms.
- Rooms With Comfortable Beds And Break Fasts In All Accommodations Stays.
- Dinners In Desert Camp Erg Chebbi / Dades Valley /Midelt.
- The Opportunity To Ask The Driver To Stop When And Where You Wish .
- Camel Ride With Turbens In Merzouga Erg Chebbi.
- Entrance Fees And Local Guides In Fes / Skoura .
- Overnight In A Luxury Camp In Erg Chebbi With – Private Toilet And Shower .
- Meniral Watter At The Camel Ride.
Not Included In Fun Morocco Tour 6 Days
- Travel Insurance Wich Is Required.
Hotel Options :
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
Travel Infos :
- Duration : 06 Days 05 Nights
- Departure : We Start The Days Around 9.00 Am Every Day Exept The Arrival And The Departure Days.
- The Tour Starts In Marrakech And Ends In Fes.
- The Tour Can Be 1 Person As A Solo Traveler Or More .
- The Cost Of The Tour : Depends On How Many People Will Be In The Tour , Or Wich Kind Of Hotels You Have Choosen .
Terms And Conditions :
Important things you should know before booking your Morocco tour.
- This tour can be customised to be more personal and special .
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots in order to spend more time else where .
Booking And Deposit :
- After confirming with us your suitable itinerery and dates. We require a deposit wich is neccessary to reserve your tour with us.
- At least 2 weeks before your tour starts.
- As we require a 30 % desposit of the total price to book the tour. While the balance is payable to us upon arrival.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / credit cards
- As we dont accept ’’ American express.’’ As we accept Cash eihter / USD , EUROS , GPB or MAD.
- We charge only 50 % for children under 12 years old. whilst children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations And Changes Of The Tour (Cancelations) :
- We accept cancelations of the tour accordding to the following conditions.
- We should recieve a written confirmation about the cancelations sent to our email adress 2 weeks or more before starting your tour.
- Cancelation made before 2 weeks or more 100% refundable .
- Cancelation made before 1 week 50 %.
- Cancelation made before 15 days or less Not refundable.
Changes And Flexibilities :
Of cours we do accept changes and flexibilities of your booked tour , But that should be made with at least 2 weeks before you start your tour of Morocco with us
Terms About Camel Trekking :
Usually camel ridding is not a comfortabel activity but its a beautiful experience that evrybody likes to do once in a life time . thats why we have put some conditions about this activity.
- As we don’t recommend it for the folllowing travellers.
- For the people who are over 70 years old.
- For the pregnant women.
- For the ones who had surgery or had broken bones experience or some serious sickness.
So for these ones that might be miss camel ridding they still have the chance to experience the night in the desert wich they can be pick up by a 4 wheel drive to get to the desert camp and using the 4 wheel drive again in the morning to bring them back from the desert camp. And that is a safe way for them with much of joy.
For the ones who are willing to take the camel ride in the desert , we tell them that the camel ride takes around 1 hour to 1hour and 30 minutes to reach the camp, as we offer you a bottle of mineral watter 1,5 litter. Each person and turbans to use on the camel ride wich is so helpfull against sunshine and sometimes sand dust , as before you pack for the camel ridding will be so helpfull if you have some shoes that are suitable for a walk in the sand dunes.
Ideally they should be closed so you don’t need to worry about sand getting inside them , also jeans are good choice to wear while on you are on your camel. Brining a flash lights with you to use at the camp will be also helpfull to use in the dark . without missing the sunglasses and the suncream as they are so impartant to avoid the bright sunshine and the hot sun on your soft skin .
Things To Know Before You Go : Fun Morocco Tour 6 Days
IS The Drinking Watter Safe In Morocco ?
Usually the watter is safe in morocco but its nice to use the mineral watter from the bottles for drinking and washing your teeth or washing the fruits the rest is fine to use the watter from the tap to avoid any issues that might affect your holiday in Morocco
What Will The Weather Be Like ?
Morocco is a land of contrasts , and climate follows suit , as Morocco Weather is typically sunny ,spring ,and autumn are the most popular season for travel . as you can use this website www.weather.com . to check the weather .
What Kind Of Clothing Is Allowed For Women / Men ?
Foreign women are in no way expected to cover thier hair ,arms or legs , but we suggest that on the side of modestey and avoid spaghetti-type strap shirts , tight / revealing clothing and very short lengths. Men my feel more comfortable in pants , as shorts are generally reserved for young Moroccan men since mornings and nights are cooler .so that will be nice if you take layers .
IS Morocco A Safe Country ?
In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small (pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now wich Moroccan governement did so much to make the country safe and really nice to visit especialy to attract so much tourists from all over the world .as tourism is one of the main industries in the country.
- Driver : between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide : around 30 USD per day
- Camel man : around 20 usd per day
- Waiters and similar service 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Morrocan Dirhams MAD you can use this website www.xe.com for a currency converter .
This 6 days of Meta Fun Journey offers a great trip in beautiful Morocco, as it takes
you through tranquil oases, vast deserts, the beautiful Atlas Mountains and into the
homes of welcoming local people, inside the heart of the country to meet people with
rich hearts and warm hospitality. You will be traveling through the kasbah trail and
the old caravan route, including camel riding in the dunes of Erg Chebbi, and
spending the night under millions of stars. You will lose yourself in the maze of tiny
streets and through hundreds of the alleyways in the Fes medina. This is a great tour
full of joy and so much fun, that offers you an experience to remember. Don’t hesitate
to book this trip of a lifetime.
The Meta Fun Morocco tour of 6 days and 5 nights starts in Marrakech and ends in
Fes and highlights so many interesting sights that attract visitors to experience this
unique journey. It’s the kind of a tour that takes you through tranquil oases, vast
deserts, beautiful mountains and into the homes of welcoming local people. It will
take you to the heart of the country to meet people with rich hearts and warm
hospitality. You will be traveling through the kasbah trail and the old caravan route,
including camel riding in the dunes of Erg Chebbi, spending the night under millions
of stars, and ending in Fes where you can lose yourself in the maze of tiny streets
and through hundreds of the alleyways in Fes medina, without missing all of the tasty
food that Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
- DAY 04:
- DAY 05:
- DAY 06:
Day 01 : Marrakech / Ouarzazate / Dades valley.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech then travel across the
high Atlas Mountains over the Tizi n’Tichka Pass, the highest peak in north Africa.
There will be an opportunity to stop to take pictures along the way, and have a tasty
lunch upon reaching the village of Ait Ben Haddou. This is the most famous kasbah
in Morocco and is one of Morocco’s nine UNESCO world heritage sites, which you
can visit after lunch. The drive continues past Oaurzazate and Skoura Oasis, and
there are numerous ancient kasbahs, some sadly in ruins that stand amongst the
palm trees. You will visit a very famous kasbah in the region called Amridil kasbah, a
historic fortified residence in the oasis of Skoura. It is considered among the most
impressive kasbahs of its kind in Morocco and was built during the 17th century. It’s
the kasbah where the famous movies “Ali baba and 40 Thieves” and Lawrence of
Arabia were filmed. The drive continues to cross the Dades Valley through the
beautiful Berber villages such as the “rose town” Kalaa Mgouna the famous town for
farming roses, and we will be arriving in the town of Boumalen Dades by late
afternoon check-in to your hotel. BDB.
Day 02 : Dades Valley / Todra gorges / Merzouga.
You will have breakfast at your hotel before you head on the road for
another amazing journey. You will begin with a drive to the fascinating area in the
valley where you will be amazed by the beauty of the town such us the rock
formations known as “monkey toes” and the sand castles that cover the area. Next
you will visit the Todra Gorges, the highest narrowest gorges in Morocco where you
might get a chance to hike for an hour in the area. After lunch, the drive continues to
Merzouga where you will start the guided camel ride, led by an experienced camel
man to explore and enjoy within the sand sea of Erg Chebi, the camel man will make
sure to give you the chance to watch what may will be the best sunset of your
lifetime. Overnight accommodations at a desert luxury camp equipped with flush
toilets and hot shower, where you will be served the dinner and breakfast. Desert
Day 03 : Merzouga / ziz valley / midelt .
Today your camel man will make sure to wake you up to watch a beautiful stunning
sunrise where you will see the sunshine cover the small golden sand dunes of
Merzouga and the rocky barren Sahara Desert. After your breakfast at the camp, you
will trek back by camel, or if you feel you’ve had enough of riding the camels, you
have the option for a 4wheel drive back from the camp.
You will then head on the road to Fes via Midelt and the Ziz Valley with several stops
for photographs along the way. Lunch can be whenever you feel like it. You will
arrive in Midelt in the afternoon and check into your booked overnight
accommodation hotel BDB.
Day 04 : Midelt / cedar forest / ifrane / fes .
You will have breakfast at your hotel, then head on the road to Fes. The drive will
continue through the beautiful landscape of the middle Atlas Mountains, including a
stop at the cedar forest in Azrou to watch Barbary apes, as you will pass many
traditional Berber villages where you can interact with local inhabitants, through this
journey you will be amazed with the stunning contrast during the drive. One of our
stops will be at the town of Ifrane, referred to as the “Switzerland of Morocco” as it
has alpine style architecture and nearby slopes and forests. With several stops
wherever convenient, we continue to Fes where you will be accommodated overnight
accommodation in a hotel or riad BB.
Day 05 : Explore Fes .
After breakfast at your hotel riad, our informative local guide meets you at the
lobby of the hotel riad to start exploring Fes or Fez which is the same, the spiritual
city of Morocco. Today you will have an adventure through the intellectual capital of
Morocco. Fes is the country’s cultural capital, and is primarily known for its Fes El
Bali, or walled medina, with medieval architecture, vibrant souks and old-world
atmosphere. We will start from outside the medina to see the royal palace gate, then
walk through the Jewish quarter or “the mellah” the first Jewish quarter ever built in
the country. Following that, you will enter the medina where you will spend the entire
morning visiting most of the sites with cultural and historical interest, including the
famous Medrasa Bouanania, the Karaouine mosque and university which is the
oldest university in the world that was built by a woman, without forgetting the famous
tanneries and the najjarine fountain, before you experience a tasty Moroccan lunch in
one of the local restaurants in the heart of the medina. After lunch, you will be driven
to one of the fortresses to experience an amazing panoramic view of the whole
medina of Fes, followed by a visit to pottery area where you will see the pottery
cooperative. Time permitting, we will drive to a new city of Fes to experience a
beautiful drive through a different modern atmosphere, before we take you back to
your hotel or riad BB.
Day 06 : Departure.
Breakfast in your hotel riad and depending on your flight departure time, we will drive
you to the airport where the tour ends.