- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
The day trip from Casablanca to El Jadida is a relaxing short journey from Casablanca. El Jadida, an old Portuguese town, has much to see and discover.
Included in the Day Trip to El Jadida
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe minivan or minibus
- Pick-up and drop- off at your accommodation
- Experienced local English / French / Spanish / speaking driver guide
- Opportunities to stop when and where you wish
- Entrance fees and local guides in El Jadida
- Mineral water in the car
Not included in the Day Trip to El Jadida
- Travel Insurance ~ Required
- Name: Day Trip from Casablanca to El Jadida
- Duration: 8 – 9 Hours
- Departure: Pick Up 9:00 AM local time
- Ends: Approximately 5:00 PM local time
- Number of participants: 1 or more
- The Cost: Dependent upon the number of people in the tour
Terms And Conditions:
Important things you should know before booking your Morocco tour.
- This tour can be customized to be special and personal for your requirements.
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots to spend more time elsewhere.
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit is to be made at least 1 day in advance.
- The balance is payable the day of the tour.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GBP or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations:
- We accept cancellations of the tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 1 day or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations on the same day are NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept any changes to your booked tour 1 day before the start of your Morocco day tour.
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service.
Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 30 to 50 USD per day
- Guide: around 35 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use www.xe.com for currency conversions.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
A note from Morocco Meta Adventures: Luxurious Private Tours
All our tours, throughout the history of our company, are private with luxurious VIP services.
We care about the safety of our guests and ourselves.
What you can expect during your trip.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
This unique tour allows you to experience the flavor of Morocco while also learning some of Morocco’s history. The drive to El Jadida also showcases the beauty of the country.
- Touring with our informative local guide.
- Learning about the Portuguese history of ‘Mazagan’, as it was formerly known.
- Visiting the Manueline cistern of the El Jadida fortress.
- Seeing the citadel, ramparts, bastions, and cannons at the fortress.
- Visiting the Palais Andalous and Deauville beach.
- Enjoying a tasty Moroccan meal of El Jadida cuisine.
- Full Day
Day Trip To Eljadida
After a 9AM pickup from your accommodation, we will travel south to El Jadida, approximately 90 km from Casablanca. El Jadida is an old Portuguese city located on the Atlantic coast of Morocco approximately 90 km from Casablanca. Previously known as Mazagan by the Portuguese, El Jadida is a fortified town famous for its citadel, ramparts, bastions and cannons. This port city was also a starting point for voyages to India and Brazil. In this charming and interesting town, you will visit the Manueline cistern of the El Jadida fortress, the Palais Andalous, and Deauville Beach. The Portuguese city of Mazagan was registered as a UNESCO world Heritage site in 2004. We will stop for lunch at one of the charming restaurants along the beach before returning you to your accommodation in Casablanca.
Duration: 8 - 9 hours.
Pick up: 9:00 AM local time
Drop off: approximately 5 :00PM local time
There are no comments yet.