- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Adventure Morocco Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Starts In Fes And Ends In Marrakech, starts in fes and ends in Marrakech , traveling through a beautiful cedar forest where you can watch the native apes in thier natural environment.
Included In Adventure Morocco Tour 3 Days
- Transport In A Private Air-Conditioned 4wheel Drive Toyota Prado Tx Or Deluxe Mini Van Or Mini Bus And Fuel.
- Pick Up From And Drop- Off At Your Hotel Or Riad And Transfer From And To The Airport .
- Experienced Local English / French / Spanish / Speaking Driver Guide .
- Accommodations With An Air-Conditioned Rooms And Private Bathrooms.
- Rooms With Comfortable Beds And Break Fasts In All Accommodations Stays.
- Dinners In Merzouga / Desert Camp/ Dades Valley .
- The Opportunity To Ask The Driver To Stop When And Where You Wish .
- Camel Ride With Turbens In Merzouga Erg Chebbi.
- Entrance Fees And Local Guides In Skoura
- Overnight In A Luxury Camp In Erg Chebbi With –Private Toilet And Shower .
- Meniral Watter At The Camel Ride.
Not Included In Adventure Morocco Tour 3 Days
- Travel Insurance Wich Is Required.
Hotel Options :
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
Travel Infos :
- Duration : 03 Days 02 Nights
- Departure : We Start The Days Around 9.00 Am Every Day Exept The Arrival And The Departure Days.
- The Tour Start In Fes And Ends In Marrakech.
- The Tour Can Be 1 Person As A Solo Traveler Or More .
- The Cost Of The Tour : Depends On How Many People Will Be In The Tour , Or Wich Kind Of Hotels You Have Choosen.
Terms And Conditions :
Important things you should know before booking your tour of morocco.
- This can be customised tour of morocco to be more personal and special .
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots in order to spend more time else where .
Booking And Deposit :
- After confirming with us your suitable itinerery and dates. We require a deposit wich is neccessary to reserve your morocco tour with us.
- At least 2 weeks before your tour starts.
- As we require a 30 % desposit of the total price to book the tour. While the balance is payable to us upon arrival.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / credit cards
- As we dont accept ’’ American express.’’ As we accept Cash eihter / USD , EUROS , GPB or MAD.
- We charge only 50 % for children under 12 years old. whilst children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations And Changes Of The Tour (Cancelations) :
- We accept cancelations of the tour accordding to the following conditions.
- We should recieve a written confirmation about the cancelations sent to our email adress 2 months or more before starting your tour.
- Cancelation made before 2 months or more 100% refundable .
- Cancelation made before 1 month 50 %.
- Cancelation made before 15 days or less Not refundable.
Changes And Flexibilities :
Of cours we do accept changes and flexibilities of your booked tour , But that should be made with at least 2 weeks before you start your tour with us
Terms About Camel Trekking :
Usually camel ridding is not a comfortabel activity but its a beautiful experience that evrybody likes to do once in a life time . thats why we have put some conditions about this activity.
- As we don’t recommend it for the folllowing travellers.
- For the people who are over 70 years old.
- For the pregnant women.
- For the ones who had surgery or had broken bones experience or some serious sickness.
So for these ones that might be miss camel ridding they still have the chance to experience the night in the desert wich they can be pick up by a 4 wheel drive to get to the desert camp and using the 4 wheel drive again in the morning to bring them back from the desert camp. And that is a safe way for them with much of joy.
For the ones who are willing to take the camel ride in the desert , we tell them that the camel ride takes around 1 hour to 1hour and 30 minutes to reach the camp, as we offer you a bottle of mineral watter 1,5 litter. Each person and turbans to use on the camel ride wich is so helpfull against sunshine and sometimes sand dust , as before you pack for the camel ridding will be so helpfull if you have some shoes that are suitable for a walk in the sand dunes.
Ideally they should be closed so you don’t need to worry about sand getting inside them , also jeans are good choice to wear while on you are on your camel. Brining a flash lights with you to use at the camp will be also helpfull to use in the dark . without missing the sunglasses and the suncream as they are so impartant to avoid the bright sunshine and the hot sun on your soft skin .
Things To Know Before You Go : Adventure Morocco Tour 3 Days
IS The Drinking Watter Safe In Morocco ?
Usually the watter is safe in morocco but its nice to use the mineral watter from the bottles for drinking and washing your teeth or washing the fruits the rest is fine to use the watter from the tap to avoid any issues that might affect your holiday in morocco
What Will The Weather Be Like ?
Morocco is a land of contrasts , and climate follows suit , as Morocco Weather is typically sunny ,spring ,and autumn are the most popular season for travel . as you can use this website www.weather.com . to check the weather .
What Kind Of Clothing Is Allowed For Women / Men ?
Foreign women are in no way expected to cover thier hair ,arms or legs , but we suggest that on the side of modestey and avoid spaghetti-type strap shirts , tight / revealing clothing and very short lengths. Men my feel more comfortable in pants , as shorts are generally reserved for young Moroccan men since mornings and nights are cooler .so that will be nice if you take layers .
IS Morocco A Safe Country ?
In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small (pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now wich Moroccan governement did so much to make the country safe and really nice to visit especialy to attract so much tourists from all over the world .as tourism is one of the main industries in the country.
Tipping Customs In Morocco :
Actually moroccans depends on tips in the service that they give you wich is the averege gose diferent depends on the service :
- Driver : between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide : around 30 USD per day
- Camel man : around 20 usd per day
- Waiters and similar service 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Morrocan Dirhams MAD you can use this website www.xe.com for a currency converter .
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures : Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours are always throughout the history of our company Private, Luxurious and VIP Services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourself.
– What you can expect during your trip of morocco
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
This is a short holiday adventure, but if you want to be sure to experience the best of
Morocco, this Meta 3-day Adventure Tour offers a great trip in beautiful Morocco, as
it will take you through tranquil oases, vast deserts, beautiful Atlas Mountains and
into the homes of welcoming local people, inside the heart of the country – to meet
people with rich hearts and warm hospitality. Traveling through the kasbah trail and
the old caravan route, including camel riding in a fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi,
spending the night under millions of stars. This 3-day trip is can be customized, as it
can starts from Marrakech and end in Marrakech or ends in Fes, or the other way
around starts from Fes and ends in Marrakech depends on which is right for you.
Don’t miss this opportunity to book what might be your best journey in Morocco.
The Meta Adventure tour of 03 days and 02 nights starts from Fes and ends in
Marrakech and highlights so many beautiful things that attract so many visitors to
experience this unique journey. It’s the kind of a tour that takes you through tranquil
oases, vast deserts, beautiful mountains and into the homes of welcoming local
people, it will take you to the heart of the country – to meet people with rich hearts
and warm hospitality. Traveling through the kasbah trail and the old caravan route,
including camel ridding in a fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi, spending the night
under millions of stars, without missing the tasty food that Moroccan cuisine has to
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
Day 01 : Fes / Merzouga .
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Fes then start traveling southeast
to the destination of Merzouga. The first stop will be at the town of Ifrane, referred to
as the “Switzerland of Morocco” as it has alpine style architecture and nearby slopes
and forests. The second stop will be at the cedar forest in Azrou to see Barbary apes.
We will pass many traditional Berber villages where you can interact with local
inhabitants. Through this journey you will be amazed with the stunning contrast
during the drive, as today you will cover so much land with so much of diversity. A
stop for lunch can be at whatever time you decide. As we continue south, the scenery
becomes especially beautiful where the Ziz valley meets the High Atlas Mountains
and creates a breathtaking gorge. Our drive will contain several stops along the way
to take beautiful photographs and will continue through the welcoming Berber
villages to Erfoud and Rissani, the foundation of the Alaouite dynasty. After arriving
in Merzouga, you will start the guided camel ride, led by an experienced camel man
to explore and enjoy within the sand sea of Erg Chebi, the camel man will make sure
to give you the chance to watch what may will be the best sunset of your lifetime.
Overnight accommodations at a desert luxury camp equipped with flush toilets and
hot shower, where you will be served the dinner and breakfast. Desert Camp DB.
Day 02 : Merzouga / Todra gorges / Dades Valley .
Today your camel man will make sure to wake you up to watch a beautiful sunrise
where you will see the sunshine cover the small golden sand dunes of Merzouga and
the rocky barren Sahara Desert. After your breakfast at the camp, you will trek back
by camel, or if you feel you’ve had enough of riding the camels, you have the option
for a 4wheel drive back from the camp.
You will then head on the road to the Dades Valley for another excellent day. First,
you will visit the Todra Gorges, the highest narrowest gorges in Morocco where you
might get a chance to hike for an hour in the area. After lunch the drive continue to
the dades valley where you will be amazed by the beauty of the town such us the
rock formations known as “monkey toes” and the sand castles that cover the area.
Overnight accommodation at the hotel with BDB.
Day 03 : Dades valley / Ait ben haddou kasbah / Marrakech.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will head on the road to Marrakech crossing the
Dades Valley through the beautiful Berber villages such as the “rose town” Kalaa
Mgouna, famous town for farming roses. One of our main stops will be at Skoura
Oasis, and there are numerous ancient kasbahs, some sadly in ruins that stand
amongst the palm trees. You will visit a very famous kasbahs in the region called
Amridil kasbah, a historic fortified residence in the oasis of Skoura. It is considered
among the most impressive kasbahs of its kind in Morocco and was built during the
17th century. It’s famous for the filming of the movies “Ali Baba and 40 Thieves” and
Lawrence of Arabia. After the visit, we continue the drive to Ouarzazate, the
“Hollywood of Africa”, whose geography and beautiful landscape have attracted
many world class movie producers. After lunch you have to option to visit the movie
studio, said to be the biggest in the world, where such films as Kingdom of Heaven,
Gladiator, Body of Lies and Star Wars movies were filmed. We will then continue the
drive to Ait Ben Haddou kasbah for a visit 25 kilometers from Ouarzazate, the
UNESCO world heritage site a spectacular fortified village built during the beginning
of the 20th century by the T-hami El Glaoui, as the kasbah today became one of the
attractive spots for famous movie producers. The drive will continue to Marrakech
with a dramatic scenery crossing the high Atlas Mountains through the magnificent
road Tizi n’Tichka Pass, arriving Marrakech in the late afternoon, where the tour ends
at your booked accommodation in Marrakech.