- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
The Northern Morocco Tour allows you to discover the hidden areas of Moroccan cities while enjoying the breathtaking countryside. It is a roundtrip from the modern city of Tangier . The tour then continues to the the intellectual, cultural, and spiritual capital of Morocco fes or fez , with its beautiful sights. From big cities to small authentic villages and with a contrast from one destination to another, it will be an amazing experience for 3 days 2 nights.
Included In Tangier Morocco Tour 3 Days:
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe minivan or minibus
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Pick-up and drop- off at your hotel or riad
- Experienced local English / French / Spanish / speaking driver guide
- Accommodations in air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms
- Breakfasts at each accommodation
- Opportunities to stop when and where you wish
- Entrance fees and local guides in chefchaouen / volubilis / Fes / Rabat .
- Mineral water in the car .
Not Included In Tangier Morocco Tour 3 Days:
Travel Insurance ~ Required
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
- Duration:3 Days ~ 2 Nights
- Each travel day begins around 9:00 AM (except the arrival and the departure days).
- The tour starts and ends in Tangier .
- The tour can accommodate any number of travellers.
- This tour can be personally customized before you leave.
- You can also consult with your driver about skipping certain spots in a day to spend more time elsewhere.
- The tour cost is dependent upon the number of people in the tour and which Hotel options you have chosen.
- Contact us for tour price estimates.
Terms And Conditions:
Important things you should know before booking your Morocco tour.
- This tour can be customized to be special and personal for your requirements.
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots to spend more time elsewhere.
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit is to be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The balance is payable upon arrival.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GPB or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancellations:
We accept cancellations of the tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 2 months or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations 1 months or more prior to the tour are 50% refundable.
- Cancelations made before one week or less NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept any changes to your booked tour but at least one week before the start of your tour.
Things To Know Before You Go:
Is the drinking water safe in Morocco?
Usually, the water is safe in Morocco, but we recommend using the bottled mineral water for drinking, brushing your teeth, or washing fruit. This avoids any issues that might affect your holiday. The tap water is fine for all other uses.
What will the weather be like?
Morocco is a land of contrasts, and the climate follows suit. Moroccan weather is typically sunny and warm but can be cooler in the mountains. As mornings and nights are also cooler, we suggest bringing layers of clothing. Be prepared!
Spring and autumn are the most popular seasons for travel. Check the weather at www.weather.com.
What kind of clothing is appropriate for Women and Men?
Women visitors are not expected to cover their hair, arms, or legs. However, we suggest avoiding spaghetti straps, tight or revealing clothing and short skirts or shorts. Men may feel more comfortable in long pants as shorts are generally worn by young Moroccan men.
Is Morocco a safe country?
Morocco is a safe place to visit. As tourism is one of the main industries in the country the Moroccan government has done much to make the country safe for tourists from all over the world. Occasionally, you may encounter pickpockets but you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt. Remember, always be a safe and savvy traveller and you will encounter many wonderful people in Morocco.
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service.
Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 30 to 50 USD per day
- Guide: around 35 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use xe.comfor currency conversions.
Travel Safe During COVID-19:
A note from Morocco Meta Adventures: Luxurious Private Tours
All our tours, throughout the history of our company, are private with luxurious VIP services.
We care about the safety of our guests and ourselves.
What you can expect during your trip.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival.
- Guides are required to regularly wash hands.
- Hand sanitizer is available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles are
This Tangier Morocco tour allows you to enjoy many aspects of Morocco. You will visit unique areas, be amazed at the beauty of the country, and learn some Moroccan history. The tour includes , Tangier , Chefchaouen, Volubilis, Meknes, Fes ,and Rabat . If you are looking for adventure but wanting comforts while travelling this is the tour for you.
This Tangier Morocco Tour start and end in Tangier . as We are happy to customize the tour to fit your vacation plans.
This Tangier Moroccan tour allows every person to experience a variety of opportunities in Morocco. Many of the places to be visited are designated UNESCO World Heritage sites. From the coastal city of Tangier , to the great imperial cities of Fes , Meknes and Rabat without missing the fascinating town of Chefchaouen (the blue pearl) and the Roman ruins of Volubilis with its history of the Roman Empire you will be amazed at the beauty and complexities of the country. As well as seeing the many sights, you will be enjoying the fabulous food that Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
Click on the Tour Plan tab for details before you book a tour of a lifetime!
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
Day 01: Tangier – chefchaouen – Fes .
After being picked up at your accommodation, in Tangier we will drive through the amazing beautiful road of the rif mountains To Fes via chefchaouen . after arriving chefchaouen then you will get a chance for a short visit with our experienced local guide . where you start exploring the medina and alleyways of Chefchaouen, the blue city of Morocco. The town, with its rich history, is filled with cobalt-coloured buildings set amid the majestic Rif mountains. It was established in 1471 by Moulay Ali Ben Rachid, when Moorish and Jewish settlers fled here to escape the Spanish Inquisition. Afterthen , we continue the drive through the foothills of the Rif mountains to the Roman ruins of Volubilis. On your visit to this historical site, you be accompanied by a local guide. Volubilis was a part of the Roman empire and dates back to 225 BC. Here you will see the most beautiful mosaics in Morocco from the same period. Your guided tour (which is included) will definitely increase your knowledge of the Roman Empire. Following the visit, we will stop for lunch at a local restaurant and then continue through the beautiful foothills of the Rif Mountains to Fez. Overnight accommodation in a hotel or riad. BB.
Day 02: Exploring Fes.
After breakfast, our local informative guide will take you on an adventure through Fes (or Fez) the intellectual, cultural and spiritual capital of Morocco. Fes is primarily known for the Fes El Bali, or walled medina, another UNESCO site, with its medieval architecture, vibrant souks and old-world atmosphere. We start outside the medina to see the royal palace gate, then walk through the Jewish quarter or “the mellah”, the first Jewish quarter built in the country. Following that, you will enter the medina to experience the sensory stimulating souks - exotic spices, vibrant materials and beautiful metal works are just some of the sights you will experience. As well as spending the morning wandering by the souks, you will visit sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Medrasa Bouanania, the Karaouine Mosque and the oldest university in the world (and built by a woman). You will also visit the famous tanneries and the Najjarine Fountain. After a Moroccan lunch, at a local restaurant in the heart of the medina, you will be driven to one of the fortresses to experience an amazing panoramic view of the entire medina. From there we will visit a pottery cooperative. Time permitting, we will take a drive through modern Fes drive to experience a different atmosphere. Overnight accommodation at your hotel or riad. BB
Day 03: Fes – Rabat - Tangier .
After breakfast, we leave Fes for Tangier via Rabat. After arriving this charming city of Rabat , you will start exploring the city , where the ancient and modern collide in the tree-fringed boulevards of this European-flavored, administrative capital of Morocco. Our local knowledgeable guide will ensure you have a wonderful Experience . Among the many sights to be seen will be the Kasbah des Oudayas with its beautiful Andalusian gardens located at the mouth of the river Abu Regrag. The Kasbah was originally built in the 12th century by the al Mohades dynasty. A highlight will be your visit to the Hassan Tower, another UNESCO site in Rabat, which is part of an incomplete mosque also built by the same dynasty in the 12th century. At the same location is the mausoleum of Mohamed V and Hassan II with its own amazing architecture. Folowing by one of the tasty lunches before heading the road to tangier where the tour will end .