- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
While visiting Marrakech, take a day trip and picnic in the High Atlas Mountains. This activity will add more interesting and exciting experiences to your time in Morocco as you will cook and prepare your picnic meal using traditional Berber methods.
Included in the Atlas Mountains Picnic
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe minivan or minibus.
- Experienced local English / French / Spanish / speaking driver guide
- Food and recipes for the picnic
- Mineral water and drinks
Not Included in the Atlas Mountains Picnic
- Name: Marrakech Atlas Mountains Picnic
- Duration: 8 – 9 Hours
- Departure: Pick Up 9:00 AM Local Time
- Ends: Approximately 5:00 PM Local Time
- Number of participants: 1 or more
- The Cost: Dependent upon the number of people in the tour
Terms And Conditions:
Important things you should know before booking your Morocco tour.
- This tour can be customized to be special and personal for your requirements.
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots to spend more time elsewhere.
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit is to be made at least 1 day in advance.
- The balance is payable the day of the tour.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GPB or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations:
- We accept cancellations of the tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 1 day or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations on the same day are NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept any changes to your booked tour 1 day before the start of your Morocco day tour .
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service.
Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide: around 30 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use www.xe.com for currency conversions.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
A note from Morocco Meta Adventures: Luxurious Private Tours
All our tours, throughout the history of our company, are private with luxurious VIP services.
We care about the safety of our guests and ourselves.
What you can expect during your Moroccan trip.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
A picnic in the Atlas Mountains outside of Marrakech adds another interesting activity to your time in Marrakech. The Atlas Mountains in this area is considered to be one of the great places to visit in Morocco.
- Driving through the amazing natural beauty of the Atlas Mountains.
- Passing through Berber villages with opportunities for fabulous photographs.
- Learning skills of Marrakech Moroccan picnics.
- Preparing an appetizer and main course for your picnic lunch.
- Enjoying the meal you prepared in a fabulous location in the mountains.
- Full Day
Atlas Mountains Picnic
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech for the trip to a beautiful spot for your great Moroccan picnic experience. Today you will experience breathtaking scenery and fascinating views of the highest mountain in North Africa, ‘’Jbel Tubkal’’ as we drive into the Atlas Mountain passing through several Berber villages. There will be several stops for photographic opportunities before we arrive at our picnic spot. After the picnic and before returning to your accommodation, there will be time for relaxation in this beautiful place that has a peaceful and calm atmosphere, a change from the noise and exotic attractions of Marrakech.
Duration: 8 - 9 hours
Start: 9 :00 AM Local time
Drop off: Approximately 5:00 PM Local time
There are no comments yet.