- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Ideal Morocco Tour 8 Days 7 Nights Starts And Ends In Marrakech, is a kind of trips that lets you enjoy the breathtaking of the pearl of the south ‘’ Marrakech ‘’ with its beautiful areas.
Included In Ideal Morocco Tour 8 Days
- Transport In A Private Air-Conditioned 4wheel Drive Toyota Prado Tx Or Deluxe Mini Van Or Mini Bus And Fuel.
- Pick Up From And Drop- Off At Your Hotel Or Riad And Transfer From And To The Airport .
- Experienced Local English / French / Spanish / Speaking Driver Guide .
- Accommodations With An Air-Conditioned Rooms And Private Bathrooms.
- Rooms With Comfortable Beds And Break Fasts In All Accommodations Stays.
- The Opportunity To Ask The Driver To Stop When And Where You Wish .
- Entrance Fees And Local Guides In Volubilis / Fes / Essaouira / Marrakech
Not Included In Ideal Morocco Tour 8 Days
- Travel Insurance Wich Is Required.
Hotel Options :
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
Travel Infos :
- Duration : 08 Days 07 Nights
- Departure : We Start The Days Around 9.00 Am Every Day Exept The Arrival And The Departure Days.
- The Tour Starts And Ends In Marrakech .
- The Tour Can Be 1 Person As A Solo Traveler Or More .
- The Cost Of The Tour : Depends On How Many People Will Be In The Tour , Or Wich Kind Of Hotels You Have Choosen .
Terms And Conditions :
Important things you should know before booking your tour of Morocco.
- This tour can be customised to be more personal and special .
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots in order to spend more time else where .
Booking And Deposit :
- After confirming with us your suitable itinerery and dates. We require a deposit wich is neccessary to reserve your Morocco tour with us.
- At least 2 weeks before your tour starts.
- As we require a 30 % desposit of the total price to book the tour. While the balance is payable to us upon arrival.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / credit cards
- As we dont accept ’’ American express.’’ As we accept Cash eihter / USD , EUROS , GPB or MAD.
- We charge only 50 % for children under 12 years old. whilst children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations And Changes Of The Tour (Cancelations) :
- We accept cancelations of the tour accordding to the following conditions.
- We should recieve a written confirmation about the cancelations sent to our email adress 2 months or more before starting your trip of Morocco.
- Cancelation made before 2 months or more 100% refundable .
- Cancelation made before 1 month 50 %.
- Cancelation made before 15 days or less Not refundable.
Changes And Flexibilities :
Of cours we do accept changes and flexibilities of your booked tour , But that should be made with at least 2 weeks before you start your Morocco tour with us
Things To Know Before You Go :
IS The Drinking Watter Safe In Morocco ?
Usually the watter is safe in morocco but its nice to use the mineral watter from the bottles for drinking and washing your teeth or washing the fruits the rest is fine to use the watter from the tap to avoid any issues that might affect your holiday in Morocco
What Will The Weather Be Like ?
Morocco is a land of contrasts , and climate follows suit , as Morocco Weather is typically sunny ,spring ,and autumn are the most popular season for travel . as you can use this website www.weather.com . to check the weather .
What Kind Of Clothing Is Allowed For Women / Men ?
Foreign women are in no way expected to cover thier hair ,arms or legs , but we suggest that on the side of modestey and avoid spaghetti-type strap shirts , tight / revealing clothing and very short lengths. Men my feel more comfortable in pants , as shorts are generally reserved for young Moroccan men since mornings and nights are cooler .so that will be nice if you take layers .
IS Morocco A Safe Country ?
In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small (pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now wich Moroccan governement did so much to make the country safe and really nice to visit especialy to attract so much tourists from all over the world .as tourism is one of the main industries in the country.
Tipping Customs In Morocco :
Actually moroccans depends on tips in the service that they give you wich is the averege gose diferent depends on the service :
- Driver : between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide : around 30 USD per day
- Camel man : around 20 usd per day
- Waiters and similar service 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Morrocan Dirhams MAD you can use this website www.xe.com for a currency converter .
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures : Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours are always throughout the history of our company Private, Luxurious and VIP Services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourself.
– What you can expect during your trip of Morocco
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
This 8 days Meta Ideal journey is a combination of history ,culture and landscape. a beautiful 8 days full of joy , fun and so much more, including the exotic medina of marrakech , Remote berber villages , a fascinating day in the charming town of Essaouira , great casablanca and Rabat , learning so much about meknes and The roman ruins of Volubilis , loose yourself in the maze of tiny streets through hundreds of the allyways in fes medina . This is an ideal tour that gives you a great experience of a lifetime , Don’t hesitate to Book it .
The Meta Ideal Morocco tour 08 days 07 nights , highlights so many beautiful things that attract so many visitors to experiense this unique journey , from the amazing rich history of Marrakech and breathtaking of the glory atlas mountains and the charming town of essaouira at the sea side to the big great city of casablanca and rabat before getting to the amazing ruins of roman empire in volubilis ,without missing the treasur from the history of fes and meknes , then Remote berber villages and enjoying the tasty food that moroccan cuisine has to offer .
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
- DAY 04:
- DAY 05:
- DAY 06:
- DAY 07:
- DAY 08:
Day 01 : Arrival Marrakech.
Upon arrival in Marrakech airport , you will be welcomed and greeted by our driver with a signe has your name on it to be recognized to each other , then transfer you to your accommodation in marrakech . overnight accommodation in a hotel or riad BB .
Day 02 : Exploring Marrakech.
After your breakfast in your hotel riad. our informative locale guide will meet you at the lobby of the hotel to start exploring Marrakech a former imperial city in western Morocco , is a major economic center and home to Mosques , Palaces , and Gardens, is a densely packed ,walled medieval city dating the Berber Empire since the 12th century . The local guide will ensure that you see most of the sites with historical and cultural interest , including the saadian Tombs ,The Bahia Palace ,Ben youssef coranic School,Koutoubia Mosque ,and of cours the famous Jemaa El fna Square . lunch will be around the area in one of the recomanded restaurant , before driving to the new city to visit the beautiful gardens of Majorelle , including a short drive through the new city . after then driving back to your hotel riad . overnight accommodation in a hotel or riad BB .
Day 03 : Marrakech / Essaouira Day trip
After Break fast at your hotel riad,then you r driver will pick you up to head the road to one of the charming towns in morocco Essaouira , the drive going to take us 3 houres , including several stops . during your drive you will take a chance while you are crossing the argan forest to see and visit one of the hundreds of the women s co-operatives of argan oil and this is for cosmetic , medical and culinary use. After arriving Essaouira our local informative guide will meet you to start a beautiful journey in Essaouira, the ancient mogador is the ‘’ Bird of the Atlantic’’ , including the highlights of the town . visit the skala fortress where you walk from where you can see the purpuraires island , falcons, gulls and seagulls hovering above this nature reserve,on the other side surfers,windsurfers and kitesurfers are taming the waves. watching the thuya carved by artisans, walk to the fishing port where the sailors are active , then getting to the fish market where to taste the fish and sea food caught during the night . the town ranked as the most beautiful cities in morocco by UNESCO, wich is an unmissable place to have peaceful moments ,as well as the beaches of the surroundings labeled bleu flag , are living proofs to this ambition. Late afternoon head the road back to marrakech . overnight accommodation in a hotel or riad BB.
Day 04 : Marrakech / Casablanca / Rabat
After break fast at your hotel riad in marrakech then you will head the road towards Rabat via casablanca , after arriving casablanca , the port city and the commercial hubin western morocco ,fronting the atlantic ocean , here you will see the hassan 2nd mosque the second largest functioning mosque in africa , and 7th largest in the world .then you will continue the drive to see the famouse recks cafe where they mention the famouse movie of Casablanca was filmed . before heading the road to Rabat the administrative capital of morocco, where you will be accommodated overnight in a hotel or riad BB.
Day 05 : Rabat / Meknes / Volubilis / Fes .
After breakfast in your hotel riad , you will start exploring rabat , where you will see the kasbah des oudayas and its beautiful andalusian gardens , that is located at the mouth of the river abu regrag , was originally built in the 12th century by al mohades dynasty . as you will see also the famouse un complete mosque hassan tower as a master attraction in the capital was built by the same dynasty at 12th century , few meters further the mousoleum of mohamed the 5th and hasan the 2nd with its own stuning architecture . afterwards continue the drive towards Meknes the ismaili capital at the 17th century , where you will see the facinating gate of Bab mansour that was built by the sultan My ismail During the 17th century a huge gate with arches and musaic tiling as it leads into the former imperial city , as you will see also the granary and the sahrij souani ,used for irrigation and plantation , then you will stop for lunch at one of the local restaurant before heading the road to the roman ruins Volubilis half an hour drive from meknes ,an other breathtaking area the well preserved roman empire dating 225BC where you will see the most beautiful mosaics in morocco dating back to 3rd century Bc, here you will have a guided tour wich is included to ensure your knowledge about the romans empire ,after then you will continue the drive for FES throught a beautiful foothills of the rif montains . overnight accommodation in a hotel or riad BB.
Day 06 : Exploring Fes .
After breakfast at you r hotel riad , our informative humble local guide meet you at the lobby of the hotel to start expolring Fes or fez wich is the same ,the spiritual city of morocco , today you will make an other adventure through the intellectual capital of morocco ,fes as the country s cultural capital ,its primarily known for its fes El bali walled medina ,with medieval marinid architecture, vibrant souks and old world atmosphere . as you will start from outside the medina to see the royal palace gate ,then walking through the juwish quarter ‘’ the mellah ‘’ the first juwish quarter ever built in the country . afterwards entering the medina where you will spend the whole morning exact timing when you will find evrythings open, visiting most of the sites with cultural and historical interest , including the famous medrasa Bouanania ,the karaouine mosque and university ‘’ the oldest university in the world ‘’ that was built by a woman, without forgetting the famous tanneries and the najjarine fontain, before you experience a tasty moroccan lunch in one of the local restaurant in the heart of the medina , after then you will be driven to get to one of the fortresses to experience an amazing panoramic view of the whole medina of fes ,as you will head to the pottery area where you will visit the pottery coopirative ,then if time permit you will have a drive to a new city of fes to experience a beautiful drive through a different modern atmosphere , before we take you back to the hotel , overnight accommodation at the hotel or riad BB .
Day 07 : Fes / Marrakech .
After breakfast at your hotel riad we then start traveling for our distination Marrakech via ifrane and azrou , as today you will cover so much land , our first stop will be at the town of Ifrane refered to as ‘’ the switzerland of morocco ‘’ as its alpine - style architecture and nearby slopes and forests. the second stop will be at the cedar forest in Azrou to watch Barbary apes ,you will pass many traditional berber villages where you can interact with local inhabitants ,through this journey you will be amazed with a stuning contrast during the drive , you will have several stops including our stop for lunch when ever time you decide that . arriving Marrakech by late afternoon then check-in to your hotel or riad BB .
Day 08 : Departure.
Break fast in your hotel riad , and depending on your flight departure time ,we will drive you to the airport where the tour ends .
There are no comments yet.