- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
This Luxury Imperial Cities of Morocco Tour allows you to discover the hidden areas of Morocco’s great Imperial cities. The tour begins in Casablanca, a great modern city and finishes in Fes, famous for its UNESCO designated medina. Along the way you will pass through small villages and experience the breathtaking countryside. On this tour of 6 days and 5 nights you will experience interesting contrasts from one place to another while enjoying a Moroccan experience of a lifetime
Included in the Luxury Imperial Cities of Morocco Tour
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe mini van or minibus
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Pick-up and drop- off at your hotel or riad
- Experienced local English / French / Spanish / speaking driver guide
- Accommodations in air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms
- Breakfasts at each accommodation
- Opportunities to stop when and where you wish
- Entrance fees and local guides in Rabat / Volubilis / Fes
- Mineral water in the car
Not included in the Luxury Imperial Cities of Morocco Tour
- Travel Insurance ~ Required
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
- Duration: 06 Days ~ 05 Nights
- Each travel day begins around 9:00 AM (except the arrival and the departure days).
- The tour starts and ends in Casablanca.
- The tour can accommodate any number of travellers.
- This tour can be personally customized before you leave.
- you can also consult with your driver about skipping certain spots in a day to spend more time elsewhere.
- The tour cost is dependent upon the number of people in the tour and which Hotel options you have chosen.
- Contact us for tour price estimates.
Terms And Conditions:
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit must be made 3 weeks before your tour departure date.
- The balance is payable upon arrival in Morocco.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GPB or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations:
- We accept cancelations of your morocco tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 3 weeks or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations 2 weeks prior to the tour are 50 % refundable.
- Cancellation made after 2 weeks are NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept changes to your booked tour up to 2 weeks before the start of you morocco tour.
Things To Know Before You Go:
Is the drinking water safe in Morocco?
Usually, the water is safe in Morocco, but we recommend using the bottled mineral water for drinking, brushing your teeth, or washing fruit. This avoids any issues that might affect your holiday in Morocco. The tap water is fine for all other uses.
What will the weather be like?
Morocco is a land of contrasts, and the climate follows suit. Moroccan weather is typically sunny and warm but can be cooler in the mountains. As mornings and nights are also cooler, we suggest bringing layers of clothing. Be prepared!
Spring and autumn are the most popular seasons for travel. Check the weather at www.weather.com.
What kind of clothing is appropriate for Women and Men?
Women visitors are not expected to cover their hair, arms, or legs. However, we suggest avoiding spaghetti straps, tight or revealing clothing and short skirts or shorts. Men may feel more comfortable in long pants as shorts are generally worn by young Moroccan men.
Is Morocco a safe country?
Morocco is a safe place to visit. As tourism is one of the main industries in the country the Moroccan government has done much to make the country safe for tourists from all over the world. Occasionally, you may encounter pickpockets but you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt. Remember, always be a safe and savvy traveller and you will encounter many wonderful people in Morocco.
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service. Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide: around 30 USD per day
- Camel man: around 20 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use www.xe.com for currency conversions.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures: Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours are always throughout the history of our company Private, Luxurious with VIP Services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourselves.
– What you can expect during your trip.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
This special 6-day tour highlights the Imperial cities of Morocco while also giving the traveller opportunities to experience the stunning scenery of Morocco. If you are looking for a luxury tour that encompasses a wide range of sights in a short time, this is the one for you.
Our Morocco Meta Adventures 6-day Tour can also start at your arrival city in Morocco and be customized to fit your vacation plans.
The 6-day luxury tour allows each traveller to experience the flavor and history of Morocco. From the coastal city of Casablanca to the great Imperial cities of Fes, Meknes, and Marrakech and to the Roman ruins of Volubilis with its history of the Roman Empire you will be amazed at the beauty and complexities of the country. Many of the places to be visited are designated UNESCO World Heritage sites. You will also have opportunities to see traditional Berber villages as you travel through the countryside with its magnificent scenery. As well as seeing the many sights, you will be enjoying the fabulous food that Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
Click on the Tour Plan tab for details before you book a tour of a lifetime!
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
- DAY 04:
- DAY 05:
- DAY 06:
Day 01: Casablanca - Fes
Upon arrival at the Casablanca airport, our driver will be there with a personalized sign to welcome you. Alternately, you can be picked up from your hotel. This port city, on the Atlantic Ocean, is the commercial hub of western Morocco. In this bustling city, you will first visit the Hassan II Mosque, the second largest functioning mosque in Africa, and the 7th largest in the world. We will continue the tour to see the famous Rick's Cafe from the movie “Casablanca”. We will then drive 4 hours to Fes. Overnight accommodation in a hotel or Riad. BB
Day 02: Exploring Fes
After breakfast, our local informative guide will take you on an adventure through Fes (or Fez) the intellectual, cultural and spiritual capital of Morocco. Fes is primarily known for the Fes El Bali, or walled medina, another UNESCO site, with its medieval architecture, vibrant souks and old-world atmosphere. We start outside the medina to see the royal palace gate, then walk through the Jewish quarter or “the mellah”, the first Jewish quarter built in the country. Following that, you will enter the medina to experience the sensory stimulating souks - exotic spices, vibrant materials and beautiful metal works are just some of the sights you will experience. As well as spending the morning wandering by the souks, you will visit sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Medrasa Bouanania, the Karaouine Mosque and the oldest university in the world (and built by a woman). You will also visit the famous tanneries and the Najjarine Fountain. After a Moroccan lunch, at a local restaurant in the heart of the medina, you will be driven to one of the fortresses to experience an amazing panoramic view of the entire medina. From there we will visit a pottery cooperative. Time permitting, we will take a drive through modern Fes drive to experience a different atmosphere. Overnight accommodation at your hotel or riad. BB
Day 03 : Fes - Volubilis - Meknes - Fes
After breakfast, we drive through the foothills of the Rif mountains to the Roman ruins of Volubilis. On your visit to this historical site, you be accompanied by a local guide. Volubilis was a part of the Roman empire and dates back to 225 BC. Here you will see the most beautiful mosaics in Morocco from the same period. Your guided tour (which is included) will definitely increase your knowledge of the Roman Empire. From there we drive towards Meknes, the Ismaili capital in the 17th century. Here you will see the 17th century gate of Bab Mansour built by the sultan My Ismail. You will also see a granary and the Sahrij Souani, used for irrigation and planting. We will stop for lunch at a local restaurant before heading back to Fes. Overnight accommodation in a hotel or riad. BB.
Day 04 : Fes - Ifrane - Azrou - Marrakech
After breakfast, we start traveling to Marrakech via Beni Mellal and Kalaat Sraghna. Today we travel through a diversity of landscape with incredible scenery. We will first stop at Ifrane, referred to as the “Switzerland of Morocco” with its alpine style architecture and nearby slopes and forests. Next, we will stop at the cedar forest in Azrou to watch the Barbary apes. We will also pass through many traditional Berber villages where you can interact with local inhabitants. Throughout the day, on our journey, you will be amazed at the stunning contrast in terrain. Lunch will be at one of the authentic villages along the way. We will arrive in Marrakech in late afternoon. Overnight accommodation at a hotel or riad BB.
Day 05 : Explore Marrakech
After your breakfast, a local knowledgeable guide will meet you at your accommodation to begin day full of fascinating sights. Marrakech, a former imperial city, is a major economic center and home to many mosques, Palaces and Gardens. The densely packed, walled medieval city dates from the 12th century of the Berber Empire. Your guide will take you through the medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, visiting many more visually stimulating souks as well many sites with historical and cultural interest. You will visit the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Ben Youssef Madrasa, the Koutoubia Mosque, and the famous Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. Lunch will be at a recommended restaurant. After lunch you will be driven through the new city to visit the beautiful gardens of Majorelle. Overnight accommodation in a hotel or riad. BB.
Day 06 : Departure
After breakfast in your hotel, we will drive you to the airport in time for your departing flight. Here we say goodbye and your tour ends.