- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Nice Morocco Tour 5 Days 4 Nights Starts In Marrakech And Ends In Fes, starts in Marrakech and ends in Fes with a beautiful landscapes of the atlas mountains, Ouarzazate and its beautiful kasbahs.
Included In Nice Morocco Tour 5 Days
- Transport In A Private Air-Conditioned 4wheel Drive Toyota Prado Tx Or Deluxe Mini Van Or Mini Bus And Fuel.
- Pick Up From And Drop- Off At Your Hotel Or Riad And Transfer From And To The Airport .
- Experienced Local English / French / Spanish / Speaking Driver Guide .
- Accommodations With An Air-Conditioned Rooms And Private Bathrooms.
- Rooms With Comfortable Beds And Break Fasts In All Accommodations Stays.
- Dinners In Merzouga / Desert Camp/ Dades Valley /Midelt.
- The Opportunity To Ask The Driver To Stop When And Where You Wish .
- Camel Ride With Turbens In Merzouga Erg Chebbi.
- Entrance Fees And Local Guides In Skoura
- Overnight In A Luxury Camp In Erg Chebbi With –Private Toilet And Shower .
- Mineral Watter At The Camel Ride.
Not Included In Nice Morocco Tour 5 Days
- Travel Insurance Wich Is Required.
Hotel Options :
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
Travel Infos :
- Duration : 05 Days 04 Nights
- Departure : We Start The Days Around 9.00 Am Every Day Exept The Arrival And The Departure Days.
- The Tour Start In Marrakech And Ends In Fes.
- The Tour Can Be 1 Person As A Solo Traveler Or More .
- The Cost Of The Tour : Depends On How Many People Will Be In The Tour , Or Wich Kind Of Hotels You Have Choosen .
Terms And Conditions :
Important things you should know before booking your Moroccan tour.
- This tour can be customised to be more personal and special .
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots in order to spend more time else where .
Booking And Deposit :
- After confirming with us your suitable itinerery and dates. We require a deposit wich is neccessary to reserve your tour of Morocco with us.
- At least 2 weeks before your tour starts.
- As we require a 30 % desposit of the total price to book the tour. While the balance is payable to us upon arrival.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / credit cards
- As we dont accept ’’ American express.’’ As we accept Cash eihter / USD , EUROS , GPB or MAD.
- We charge only 50 % for children under 12 years old. whilst children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations And Changes Of The Tour (Cancelations) :
- We accept cancelations of the tour accordding to the following conditions.
- We should recieve a written confirmation about the cancelations sent to our email adress 2 months or more before starting your tour.
- Cancelation made before 2 months or more 100% refundable .
- Cancelation made before 1 month 50 %.
- Cancelation made before 15 days or less Not refundable.
Changes And Flexibilities :
Of cours we do accept changes and flexibilities of your booked tour , But that should be made with at least 2 weeks before you start your tour with us
Terms About Camel Trekking :
Usually camel ridding is not a comfortabel activity but its a beautiful experience that evrybody likes to do once in a life time . thats why we have put some conditions about this activity.
- As we don’t recommend it for the folllowing travellers.
- For the people who are over 70 years old.
- For the pregnant women.
- For the ones who had surgery or had broken bones experience or some serious sickness.
So for these ones that might be miss camel ridding they still have the chance to experience the night in the desert wich they can be pick up by a 4 wheel drive to get to the desert camp and using the 4 wheel drive again in the morning to bring them back from the desert camp. And that is a safe way for them with much of joy.
For the ones who are willing to take the camel ride in the desert , we tell them that the camel ride takes around 1 hour to 1hour and 30 minutes to reach the camp, as we offer you a bottle of mineral watter 1,5 litter. Each person and turbans to use on the camel ride wich is so helpfull against sunshine and sometimes sand dust , as before you pack for the camel ridding will be so helpfull if you have some shoes that are suitable for a walk in the sand dunes.
Ideally they should be closed so you don’t need to worry about sand getting inside them , also jeans are good choice to wear while on you are on your camel. Brining a flash lights with you to use at the camp will be also helpfull to use in the dark . without missing the sunglasses and the suncream as they are so impartant to avoid the bright sunshine and the hot sun on your soft skin .
Things To Know Before You Go : Nice Morocco Tour 5 Days
IS The Drinking Watter Safe In Morocco ?
Usually the watter is safe in morocco but its nice to use the mineral watter from the bottles for drinking and washing your teeth or washing the fruits the rest is fine to use the watter from the tap to avoid any issues that might affect your holiday
What Will The Weather Be Like ?
Morocco is a land of contrasts , and climate follows suit , as Morocco Weather is typically sunny ,spring ,and autumn are the most popular season for travel . as you can use this website www.weather.com . to check the weather .
What Kind Of Clothing Is Allowed For Women / Men ?
Foreign women are in no way expected to cover thier hair ,arms or legs , but we suggest that on the side of modestey and avoid spaghetti-type strap shirts , tight / revealing clothing and very short lengths. Men my feel more comfortable in pants , as shorts are generally reserved for young Moroccan men since mornings and nights are cooler .so that will be nice if you take layers .
IS Morocco A Safe Country ?
In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small (pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now wich Moroccan governement did so much to make the country safe and really nice to visit especialy to attract so much tourists from all over the world .as tourism is one of the main industries in the country.
Tipping Customs In Morocco :
Actually moroccans depends on tips in the service that they give you wich is the averege gose diferent depends on the service :
- Driver : between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide : around 30 USD per day
- Camel man : around 20 usd per day
- Waiters and similar service 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Morrocan Dirhams MAD you can use this website www.xe.com for a currency converter .
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures : Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours are always throughout the history of our company Private, Luxurious and VIP Services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourself.
– What you can expect during your trip
This 5 days of Meta Nice Journey is a fascinating trip in beautiful Morocco, as it
transports you through tranquil oases, vast deserts, the Atlas Mountains and into the
homes of welcoming local people, and inside the heart of the country to meet people
with rich hearts and warm hospitality. You will be traveling through the kasbah trail
and the old caravan route, including camel riding in a dunes of Erg Chebbi, spending
the night under millions of stars. This is a great tour full of joy and so much fun, that
offers you an experience of a lifetime. Don’t hesitate to book it.
The Meta Nice Morocco tour 5 days 4 nights starts in Marrakech and ends in Fes and
highlights so many interesting sights that attract visitors to experience this unique
journey. It’s the kind of a tour that takes you through tranquil oases, vast deserts,
beautiful mountains and into the homes of welcoming local people. It will take you to
the heart of the country to meet people with rich hearts and warm hospitality. You will
be traveling through the kasbah trail and the old caravan route, including camel riding
in a fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi, spending the night under millions of stars, and
watching the barbary apes in the cedar forest in the middle Atlas Mountains while
enjoying all of the tasty food that Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
- DAY 04:
- DAY 05:
Day 01 : Marrakech / Dades valley.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech then travel across the
high Atlas Mountains over the Tizi n’Tichka Pass, the highest peak in north Africa.
There will be an opportunity to stop to take pictures along the way, and have a tasty
lunch upon reaching the village of Ait Ben Haddou. This is the most famous kasbah
in Morocco and is one of Morocco’s nine UNESCO world heritage sites, which you
can visit after lunch. The drive continues past Oaurzazate and Skoura Oasis, and
there are numerous ancient kasbahs, some sadly in ruins that stand amongst the
palm trees. You will visit a very famous kasbah in the region called Amridil kasbah, a
historic fortified residence in the oasis of Skoura. It is considered among the most
impressive kasbahs of its kind in Morocco and was built during the 17th century. It’s
the kasbah where the famous movies “Ali baba and 40 Thieves” and Lawrence of
Arabia were filmed. The drive continues to cross the Dades Valley through the
beautiful Berber villages such as the “rose town” Kalaa Mgouna the famous town for
farming roses, and we will be arriving in the town of Boumalen Dades by late
afternoon check-in to your hotel. BDB.
Day 02 : Dades Valley / Todra gorges / Merzouga.
You will have breakfast at your hotel before you head on the road for
another amazing journey. You will begin with a drive to the fascinating area in the
valley where you will be amazed by the beauty of the town such as the rock
formations known as “monkey toes” and the sand castles that cover the area. Next
you will visit the Todra Gorges, the highest narrowest gorges in Morocco where you
will have the opportunity to hike for an hour in the area. After lunch, the drive
continues to Merzouga where you will be accommodated overnight in a hotel. BDB
Day 03 : Merzouga and camel trek.
After breakfast in your hotel, you will start an explorative journey of the area. We will
begin the day with Gnawa music at the village of Khamliya 7 kilometers south of
Merzouga which is a little desert village with a big story whose inhabitants are direct
descendants of the slaves were brought from Sudan. You will get to enjoy their music
and life style. Not far from there is Dayet Srij - a seasonal salt lake that is often dry in
summer, when full it attracts a wide range of migratory and desert birds, including
desert warblers and flamingos. This area attracts photographers from all over the
world when the birds are present. You may also visit the souk of Errissani if you are
there on the right day of the week, as the souk takes place on Tuesdays, Thursdays,
and Sundays. It’s a market where locals come to trade anything from fruits,
vegetables, meat, dates, nuts, crafts, spices and even donkeys, sheep and goats.
This souk is also a social meeting place where the local communities come to meet
each other and hear the news of the area and from their relatives. This souk market
without a doubt is the most fascinating in the town, after then we will have one of the
tastiest lunches in one of the local restaurants in the area.
In the afternoon, you will start the guided camel ride, led by an experienced camel
man to explore and enjoy within the sand sea of Erg Chebi. The camel man will
ensure that you will experience what may will be the best sunset of your life.
Overnight accommodations will be at a desert luxury camp equipped with flush toilets
and hot shower, where you will be served dinner and breakfast. Desert Camp BDB.
Day 04 : Merzouga / ziz valley / midelt .
Today your camel man will wake you up to watch a beautiful sunrise where you will
see the sunshine cover the small golden sand dunes of Merzouga and the rocky barren
Sahara Desert. After your breakfast at the camp, you will trek back by camel, or if
you feel you’ve had enough of riding the camels, you have the option for a 4-
wheel drive back from the camp.
You will then head on the road to Midelt and the Ziz Valley with several stops
for photographs along the way. Lunch can be whenever you feel like it. You will
arrive in Midelt in the afternoon and check into your booked overnight
accommodation hotel BDB.
Day 05 : Midelt / cedar forest / ifrane / fes .
You will have breakfast at your hotel, then head on the road to Fes. The drive will
continue through the beautiful landscape of the middle Atlas Mountains, including a
stop at the cedar forest in Azrou to watch Barbary apes, as you will pass many
traditional Berber villages where you can interact with local inhabitants, through this
journey you will be amazed with the stunning contrast during the drive. One of our
stops will be at the town of Ifrane, referred to as the “Switzerland of Morocco” as it
has alpine style architecture and nearby slopes and forests. With several stops
wherever convenient, we continue to Fes where the tour ends at your booked
There are no comments yet.