- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Cooking classes in Marrakech – many visitors to Marrakech enjoy this interesting and fun activity that teaches you how to make fabulous Moroccan meals.
Included in the cooking class:
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe minivan or minibus
- Pick-up and drop- off at your hotel or riad
- The food and recipes for the Cooking Class
- Mineral water and drinks at the class
Not included in the cooking class:
- Name: Marrakech Cooking Class
- Duration: 6 – 7 Hours
- Pickup: 10:00 AM local time
- Ends: Approximately 4:00 PM local time
- Where: The Old Medina of Marrakech or out in the Farm
- Number of participants: 1 or more
- Cost: Dependent on number of participants
Terms And Conditions:
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit is to be made at least 1 day in advance.
- The balance is payable the day of the activity.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GPB or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations:
- We accept cancellations of the tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 1 day or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations on the same day are NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept any changes to your booked tour 1 day before the start of the tour.
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service.
Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 20 to 30 USD per day
- Guide: around 30 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use www.xe.com for currency conversions.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
A note from Morocco Meta Adventures: Luxurious Private Tours
All our tours, throughout the history of our company, are private with luxurious VIP services.
We care about the safety of our guests and ourselves.
What you can expect during your trip.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
The Cooking Class is one of the more interesting activities many visitors like to experience as Marrakech cuisine is one of the best in Morocco. Marrakech has been historically famous for great spices and at the class you will learn many great techniques using the local food and spices.
- Participating in an unforgettable food experience.
- Learning about Moroccan and Marrakech cuisine.
- Walking to the vegetable market with your chef to get the ingredients for the recipes.
- Learning new cooking skills.
- Preparing a main dish and an appetizer or dessert.
- Enjoying the meal you cooked.
- Full Day
Activity Marrakech Cooking Classes
In the morning, you will be picked up by one of our team for your Moroccan cooking class at 10 AM. This unique cooking class experience will teach you the techniques for preparing Moroccan dishes such as Tagine and couscous. You will learn to prepare either an appetizer and a main dish or a main dish and a dessert. The cooking school is designed with easy –to use modern equipment found in every kitchen. (More details upon request). In the afternoon, we will return you to your accommodation in Marrakech.
Duration: 6 - 7 hours
Start: 10:00 AM local time
End: approximately 4:00 P.M. local time