- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
The Marrakech City Tour covers the main sights in the city with our informative local guide – an activity visitors to Marrakech should definitely take to enrich their time in this city.
Included in the Marrakech City Tour
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe mini van or minibus.
- Pick up from your accommodation in the city.
- Experienced local English / French / Spanish / speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Mineral water
Not included in the Marrakech City Tour
- Name: City Tour of Marrakech
- Duration: 7 – 8 hours
- Begins: 9 :30 AM local time
- Ends: Approximately 4:30 PM local time
- Where: The Old Medina of Marrakech
- Number of participants: 1 or more
- Cost: Dependent on number of participants
Terms And Conditions:
- The city tour can be customized to be personal and special for your requirements.
- You can always consult your local guide about skipping certain spots in order to spend more time at other sites.
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit is to be made at least 1 day in advance.
- The balance is payable the day of the tour.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GBP or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations:
- We accept cancellations of the tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 1 day or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations on the same day are NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept changes to your booked tour at least 1 day prior to the tour.
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service.
Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 20 to 30 USD per day
- Guide: around 30 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use www.xe.com for currency conversions.
The City Tour of Marrakech is one of the special activities visitors to Marrakech love to experience. Marrakech is considered to be one of the most interesting and greatest cities in Morocco. It has a variety of attractions that you will see and explore with our informative local guide. And you’ll have an opportunity to savour tasty Marrakech cuisine.
- Visiting historical sites such as the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Ben Youssef Koranic School, and the Koutoubia Mosque.
- Wandering through alleyways of the medina, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Seeing the famous Jemaa El Fna Square.
- Driving through the new city areas of Marrakech.
- Walking through the beautiful Majorelle Garden.
- Full Day
Activity Marrakech City Tour
In the morning. a local knowledgeable guide will meet you at your accommodation to begin day full of fascinating sights. Marrakech, a former imperial city, is a major economic center and home to many mosques, Palaces and Gardens. The densely packed, walled medieval city dates from the 12th century of the Berber Empire. Your guide will take you through the medina, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, to experience the sensory stimulating souks - exotic spices, vibrant materials and beautiful metal works - are just a few of the many souks you will see. You will also visit sites with historical and cultural interest, including the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Ben Youssef Madrasa, the Koutoubia Mosque, and of course, the famous Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. Lunch will be at a recommended restaurant nearby. After lunch you will be driven through the new city to visit the beautiful Majorelle Gardens. You will be driven back to your accommodation at the end of the tour.
Duration: 7 - 8 hours
Start: 9 :30 AM local time
End: Approximately 4 :30 PM local time
There are no comments yet.