- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Luxury Morocco Tour is a type of trip that allows you discover the hidden areas of
Morocco where you will enjoy the breathtaking country. This tour starts and ends in the
modern city of Casablanca. You visit areas which are not far from Casablanca with its
beautiful sights from the big cities to the small authentic areas, with an amazing experience
of 5 days and 4 nights with a huge contrast from one place to another, that allows you have a
great Moroccan experience of a lifetime.
Included In the Tour:
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4wheel drive Toyota Prado TX or deluxe minivan or minibus
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Pick-up and drop- off at your hotel or riad
- Experienced local English / French / Spanish / speaking driver guide
- Accommodations in air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms
- Breakfasts at each accommodation
- Opportunities to stop when and where you wish
- Mineral water in the car.
Not Included in The Tour:
- Travel Insurance ~ Required
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
- Duration: 05 Days ~ 04 Nights
- Each travel day begins around 9:00 AM (except the arrival and the departure days).
- The tour starts and ends in Casablanca.
- The tour can accommodate any number of travellers.
- This tour can be personally customized before you leave.
- you can also consult with your driver about skipping certain spots in a day to spend more time elsewhere.
- The tour cost is dependent upon the number of people in the tour and which Hotel options you have chosen.
- Contact us for tour price estimates.
Terms And Conditions:
Booking And Deposit:
- After confirming your itinerary and dates we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to reserve your tour with us.
- The deposit must be made 3 weeks before your tour departure date.
- The balance is payable upon arrival in Morocco.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / Credit Cards (not American Express).
- We also accept Cash ~ either Euros, USD, GBP or MAD (Moroccan Dirhams).
- We charge 50 % for children under 12 years old and children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations:
- We accept cancelations of the tour according to the following conditions:
- A written confirmation about the cancellations sent to our email address.
- Cancellations 3 weeks or more prior to the tour are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations 2 weeks prior to the tour are 50 % refundable.
- Cancellation made after 2 weeks are NOT refundable.
Changes to Tour:
We accept changes to your booked tour up to 2 weeks before the start of your tour in Morocco.
Things To Know Before You Go:
Is the drinking water safe in Morocco?
Usually, the water is safe in Morocco, but we recommend using the bottled mineral water for drinking, brushing your teeth, or washing fruit. This avoids any issues that might affect your holiday in Morocco. The tap water is fine for all other uses.
What will the weather be like?
Morocco is a land of contrasts, and the climate follows suit. Moroccan weather is typically sunny and warm but can be cooler in the mountains. As mornings and nights are also cooler, we suggest bringing layers of clothing. Be prepared!
Spring and autumn are the most popular seasons for travel. Check the weather at www.weather.com.
What kind of clothing is appropriate for Women and Men?
Women visitors are not expected to cover their hair, arms, or legs. However, we suggest avoiding spaghetti straps, tight or revealing clothing and short skirts or shorts. Men may feel more comfortable in long pants as shorts are generally worn by young Moroccan men.
Is Morocco a safe country?
Morocco is a safe place to visit. As tourism is one of the main industries in the country the Moroccan government has done much to make the country safe for tourists from all over the world. Occasionally, you may encounter pickpockets but you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt. Remember, always be a safe and savvy traveller and you will encounter many wonderful people in Morocco.
Tipping customs in Morocco:
Moroccans depend on tips for the services they provide. The amount depends on the service. Below are some guidelines for tipping.
- Driver: between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide: around 30 USD per day
- Camel man: around 20 USD per day
- Waiters and similar services 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Moroccan Dirhams MAD. Use www.xe.com for currency conversions.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures: Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours are always throughout the history of our company Private, Luxurious and VIP Services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourselves.
– What you can expect during your trip of Morocco.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
This 05-day tour is unique as it allows you to enjoy a bit of the flavor of Morocco and learn some Moroccan history. The tour includes Casablanca, Rabat and El-Jadida. If you are looking for a more luxurious tour, this is the one for you. We are happy to customize this tour to fit your vacation plans.
This 05-day luxury tour allows the traveller to experience some fascinating Moroccan cities - Casablanca, the main port of Morocco, Rabat, the European-flavored administrative capital of Morocco and El Jadida with its Portuguese history.
Many of the places you will be visiting are designated UNESCO World Heritage sites.
While travelling, you will see the beauty of the country and have opportunities to experience the delicious flavours of Moroccan cuisine.
Click on the Tour Plan tab for details before you book a tour of a lifetime!
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
- DAY 04:
- DAY 05:
Day 01: Casablanca
Upon arrival at the Casablanca airport, our driver will be there with a personalized sign to welcome you and drive you to your hotel. Casablanca, a port city on the Atlantic Ocean, is the commercial hub of western Morocco. Overnight accommodation. BB.
Day 02: Explore Casablanca
After breakfast, our local guide will drive you, from your hotel, for a wonderful tour of Casablanca. In this bustling city you will first visit the Hassan II Mosque, the second largest functioning mosque in Africa, and the 7th largest in the world. We will continue the tour to see the famous Rick's Cafe from the movie “Casablanca”. As an option, you can also visit the Jewish Museum. From there we will drive through the old parts of the city to see some famous Art Deco and French architecture. The rest of the day can be at your leisure. You will be dropped back at your overnight accommodation. BB.
Day 03: Casablanca - El Jadida
After breakfast at the hotel, we will travel south to El Jadida. El Jadida is an old Portuguese city located on the Atlantic coast of Morocco approximately 90 km from Casablanca. Previously known as Mazagan by the Portuguese, El Jadida is a fortified town famous for its citadel, ramparts, bastions and cannons. This port city was also a starting point for voyages to India and Brazil. In this interesting town, you will visit the Manueline cistern of the El Jadida fortress, the Palais Andalous, and Deauville Beach. The Portuguese city of Mazagan was registered as a UNESCO world Heritage site in 2004. We will have lunch at one of the charming restaurants along the beach before returning to Casablanca. Overnight accommodation in a hotel. BB.
Day 04: Casablanca - Rabat
After breakfast, we will drive to Rabat, where the ancient and modern collide in the tree-fringed boulevards of this European-flavored, administrative capital of Morocco. Our local informative guide will ensure you have a wonderful day. Among the many sights to be seen will be the Kasbah des Oudayas with its beautiful Andalusian gardens located at the mouth of the river Abu Regrag. The Kasbah was originally built in the 12th century by the al Mohades dynasty. A highlight of the day will be your visit to the Hassan Tower, another UNESCO site in Rabat, which is part of an incomplete mosque also built by the same dynasty in the 12th century. At the same location is the mausoleum of Mohamed V and Hassan II with its own amazing architecture. While at this site you will also walk to have a view of the stunning performing arts center. Then, if time permits you will visit the beautiful ruins of Chella. Lunch will be at one of the recommended restaurants with a view of the Atlantic Ocean. Following lunch, we will drive back to Casablanca. Overnight accommodation at the same hotel BB.
Day 05: Casablanca Departure
After breakfast in your hotel, we will drive you to the airport in time for your departing flight. Here we say goodbye and your tour ends.
There are no comments yet.