- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Morocco Adventure Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Starts From Marrakech And Ends In Marrakech, starts from Marrakech and ends in Marrakech with a beautiful landscapes of the atlas mountains , Ouarzazate and its beautiful kasbahs.
Included In Morocco Adventure Tour 3 Days
- Transport In A Private Air-Conditioned 4wheel Drive Toyota Prado Tx Or Deluxe Mini Van Or Mini Bus And Fuel.
- Pick Up From And Drop- Off At Your Hotel Or Riad And Transfer From And To The Airport .
- Experienced Local English / French / Spanish / Speaking Driver Guide .
- Accommodations With An Air-Conditioned Rooms And Private Bathrooms.
- Rooms With Comfortable Beds And Break Fasts In All Accommodations Stays.
- Dinners In Merzouga / Desert Camp/ Dades Valley .
- The Opportunity To Ask The Driver To Stop When And Where You Wish .
- Camel Ride With Turbens In Merzouga Erg Chebbi.
- Entrance Fees And Local Guides In Skoura
- Overnight In A Luxury Camp In Erg Chebbi With – Private Toilet And Shower .
- Meniral Watter At The Camel Ride.
Not Included In Morocco Adventure Tour 3 Days
- Travel Insurance Wich Is Required.
Hotel Options :
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
Travel Infos :
- Duration : 03 Days 02 Nights
- Departure : We Start The Days Around 9.00 Am Every Day Exept The Arrival And The Departure Days.
- The Tour Start From Marrakech and ends in Marrakech.
- The Tour Can Be 1 Person As A Solo Traveler Or More .
- The Cost Of The Tour : Depends On How Many People Will Be In The Tour , Or Wich Kind Of Hotels You Have Choosen.
Terms And Conditions :
Important things you should know before booking your morocco tour.
- This can be customised morocco tour to be more personal and special .
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots in order to spend more time else where .
Booking And Deposit :
- After confirming with us your suitable itinerery and dates. We require a deposit wich is neccessary to reserve your tour of morocco with us.
- At least 2 weeks before your tour starts.
- As we require a 30 % desposit of the total price to book the tour. While the balance is payable to us upon arrival.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / credit cards
- As we dont accept ’’ American express.’’ As we accept Cash eihter / USD , EUROS , GPB or MAD.
- We charge only 50 % for children under 12 years old. whilst children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations And Changes Of The Tour (Cancelations) :
- We accept cancelations of the tour accordding to the following conditions.
- We should recieve a written confirmation about the cancelations sent to our email adress 2 months or more before starting your tour.
- Cancelation made before 2 months or more 100% refundable .
- Cancelation made before 1 month 50 %.
- Cancelation made before 15 days or less Not refundable.
Changes And Flexibilities :
Of cours we do accept changes and flexibilities of your booked tour , But that should be made with at least 2 weeks before you start your morocco tour with us
Terms About Camel Trekking :
Usually camel ridding is not a comfortabel activity but its a beautiful experience that evrybody likes to do once in a life time . thats why we have put some conditions about this activity.
- As we don’t recommend it for the folllowing travellers.
- For the people who are over 70 years old.
- For the pregnant women.
- For the ones who had surgery or had broken bones experience or some serious sickness.
So for these ones that might be miss camel ridding they still have the chance to experience the night in the desert wich they can be pick up by a 4 wheel drive to get to the desert camp and using the 4 wheel drive again in the morning to bring them back from the desert camp. And that is a safe way for them with much of joy.
For the ones who are willing to take the camel ride in the desert , we tell them that the camel ride takes around 1 hour to 1hour and 30 minutes to reach the camp, as we offer you a bottle of mineral watter 1,5 litter. Each person and turbans to use on the camel ride wich is so helpfull against sunshine and sometimes sand dust , as before you pack for the camel ridding will be so helpfull if you have some shoes that are suitable for a walk in the sand dunes.
Ideally they should be closed so you don’t need to worry about sand getting inside them , also jeans are good choice to wear while on you are on your camel. Brining a flash lights with you to use at the camp will be also helpfull to use in the dark . without missing the sunglasses and the suncream as they are so impartant to avoid the bright sunshine and the hot sun on your soft skin .
Things To Know Before You Go : Morocco Adventure Tour 3 Days
IS The Drinking Watter Safe In Morocco ?
Usually the watter is safe in morocco but its nice to use the mineral watter from the bottles for drinking and washing your teeth or washing the fruits the rest is fine to use the watter from the tap to avoid any issues that might affect your holiday in morocco
What Will The Weather Be Like ?
Morocco is a land of contrasts , and climate follows suit , as Morocco Weather is typically sunny ,spring ,and autumn are the most popular season for travel . as you can use this website www.weather.com . to check the weather .
What Kind Of Clothing Is Allowed For Women / Men ?
Foreign women are in no way expected to cover thier hair ,arms or legs , but we suggest that on the side of modestey and avoid spaghetti-type strap shirts , tight / revealing clothing and very short lengths. Men my feel more comfortable in pants , as shorts are generally reserved for young Moroccan men since mornings and nights are cooler .so that will be nice if you take layers .
IS Morocco A Safe Country ?
In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small (pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now wich Moroccan governement did so much to make the country safe and really nice to visit especialy to attract so much tourists from all over the world .as tourism is one of the main industries in the country.
Tipping Customs In Morocco :
Actually moroccans depends on tips in the service that they give you wich is the averege gose diferent depends on the service :
- Driver : between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide : around 30 USD per day
- Camel man : around 20 usd per day
- Waiters and similar service 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Morrocan Dirhams MAD you can use this website www.xe.com for a currency converter .
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures : Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours are always throughout the history of our company Private, Luxurious and VIP Services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourself.
– What you can expect during your moroccan trip
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
This is a short holiday adventure, but if you want to be sure to experience the best of
Morocco, this Meta 3-day Adventure Tour offers a great trip in beautiful Morocco, as
it will take you through tranquil oases, vast deserts, the beautiful Atlas Mountains and
into the homes of welcoming local people, inside the heart of the country – to meet
people with rich hearts and warm hospitality. You will travel through the kasbah trail
and the old caravan route, including camel riding in a fascinating dunes of Erg
Chebbi, spending the night under millions of stars. This 3-day trip is can be
customized, as it can starts from Marrakech and end in Marrakech or ends in Fes, or
the other way around - where it starts from Fes and ends in Marrakech depending on
which is right for you. Don’t miss this opportunity to book what might be your best
journey in Morocco.
The Meta Adventure tour of 3 days and 2 nights starts from Marrakech and ends in
Marrakech and highlights so many beautiful things that attract so many visitors to
experience this unique journey. It’s the kind of a tour that takes you through tranquil
oases, vast deserts, beautiful mountains and into the homes of welcoming local
people. It will take you to the heart of the country – to meet people with rich hearts
and warm hospitality. You will be traveling through the kasbah trail and the old
caravan route, including camel ridding in a fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi,
spending the night under millions of stars, without missing the tasty food that
Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
- DAY 03:
Day 01 : Marrakech / Dades valley.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech then travel across the
high Atlas Mountains and over the Tizi n’Tichka Pass, the highest peak in north
Africa. There will be an opportunity to stop to take pictures along the way. After you
reach Ait Ben Haddou village, you will stop for a tasty lunch, this is the most famous
kasbah in Morocco and is one of Morocco’s nine UNESCO world heritage sites,
which you can visit after lunch. The drive continues passes Oaurzazate and Skoura
Oasis, there numerous ancient kasbahs, some sadly in ruins, that stand amongst the
palm trees, as you will visit a very famous kasbah, one of the beautiful kasbahs in the
region called Amridil kasbah a historic fortified residence in the oasis of Skoura it is
considered among the most impressive kasbahs of its kind in Morocco was built
during the 17th century ,and it’s the kasbah where the famous movies “Ali baba and
40 Thieves” and Lawrence of Arabia were filmed. The drive continues to cross the
Dades Valley through the beautiful Berber villages such as the “rose town” Kalaa
Mgouna the famous town for farming roses. arriving the town of Boumalen Dades by
late afternoon check-in to your hotel. BDB.
Day 02 : Dades Valley / Todra gorges / Merzouga.
You will have breakfast at your hotel before you head on the road for
another amazing journey. You will begin with a drive to the fascinating area in the
valley where you will be amazed by the beauty of the town such us the rock
formations known as “monkey toes” and the sand castles that cover the area. Next
you will visit the Todra Gorges, the highest narrowest gorges in Morocco where you
might get a chance to hike for an hour in the area. After lunch, the drive continues to
Merzouga where you will start the guided camel ride, led by an experienced camel
man to explore and enjoy within the sand sea of Erg Chebi, the camel man will make
sure to give you the chance to watch what may will be the best sunset of your
lifetime. Overnight accommodations at a desert luxury camp equipped with flush
toilets and hot shower, where you will be served the dinner and breakfast. Desert
Day 03 : Merzouga / Marrakech.
Today your camel man will make sure to wake you up to watch a beautiful stunning
sunrise where you will see the sunshine cover the small golden sand dunes of
Merzouga and the rocky barren Sahara Desert. After your breakfast at the camp, you
will trek back by camel, or if you feel you’ve had enough of riding the camels, you
have the option for a 4wheel drive back from the camp. You will then head on the
road to Marrakech through tranquil oases, vast deserts and the beautiful Atlas
Mountains. Lunch will be whenever you feel the time is right for it. The drive will
continue to Marrakech with a dramatic scenery crossing the high Atlas Mountains
through the magnificent road Tizi n’Tichka Pass, arriving Marrakech in the late
afternoon, where the tour ends at your booked accommodation in Marrakech.