- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Meta Rousing Tour 2 days 1 night, starts in Marrakech and ends in Marrakech with a beautiful landscapes of the atlas mountains , Ouarzazte and its beautiful kasbahs
Included In Meta Rousing Tour 2 days 1 night
- Transport In A Private Air-Conditioned 4wheel Drive Toyota Prado Tx Or Deluxe Mini Van Or Mini Bus And Fuel.
- Pick Up From And Drop- Off At Your Hotel Or Riad And Transfer From And To The Airport .
- Experienced Local English / French / Spanish / Speaking Driver Guide .
- Dinner At Desert Camp Zagora.
- The Opportunity To Ask The Driver To Stop When And Where You Wish .
- Camel Ride With Turbens In Zagora.
- Overnight In A Luxury Camp In Erg Zagora –Private Toilet And Shower .
- Meniral Watter At The Camel Ride.
Not Included In Meta Rousing Tour 2 days 1 night
- Travel Insurance Wich Is Required.
Hotel Options :
- 3 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 5 Stars
Travel Infos :
- Duration : 02 Days 01 Night
- Departure : We Start The Day Around 9.00 Am From Marrakech, Next Day Departure From Zagora Will Be The Same Time Around 09.00 Am. local time.
- The Tour Start From Marrakech And Ends In Marrakech.
- The Tour Can Be 1 Person As A Solo Traveler Or More .
- The Cost Of The Tour : Depends On How Many People Will Be In The Tour , Or Wich Kind Of Hotels You Have Choosen .
Terms And Conditions :
Important things you should know before booking your Morocco tour.
- This tour can be customised to be more personal and special .
- You can always consult your driver about skipping certain spots in order to spend more time else where .
Booking And Deposit :
- After confirming with us your suitable itinerery and dates. We require a deposit wich is neccessary to reserve your tour of Morocco with us.
- At least 2 weeks before your Morocco trip starts.
- As we require a 30 % deposit of the total price to book the tour. While the balance is payable to us upon arrival.
- We accept Payment through PAYPAL / Bank Transfers / credit cards
- As we dont accept ’’ American express.’’ As we accept Cash eihter / USD , EUROS , GPB or MAD.
- We charge only 50 % for children under 12 years old. whilst children under 5 are free of charge.
Terms Of Cancelations And Changes Of The Tour (Cancelations) :
- We accept cancelations of the tour accordding to the following conditions.
- We should recieve a written confirmation about the cancelations sent to our email adress 2 months or more before starting your Zagoura 2 days Tour.
- Cancelation made before 2 months or more 100% refundable .
- Cancelation made before 1 month 50 %.
- Cancelation made before 15 days or less Not refundable.
Changes And Flexibilities :
Of cours we do accept changes and flexibilities of your booked tour , But that should be made with at least 2 weeks before you start your tour with us
Terms About Camel Trekking :
Usually camel ridding is not a comfortabel activity but its a beautiful experience that evrybody likes to do once in a life time . thats why we have put some conditions about this activity.
- As we don’t recommend it for the folllowing travellers.
- For the people who are over 70 years old.
- For the pregnant women.
- For the ones who had surgery or had broken bones experience or some serious sickness.
So for these ones that might be miss camel ridding they still have the chance to experience the night in the desert wich they can be pick up by a 4 wheel drive to get to the desert camp and using the 4 wheel drive again in the morning to bring them back from the desert camp. And that is a safe way for them with much of joy.
Terms About Camel Trekking :
For the ones who are willing to take the camel ride in the desert , we tell them that the camel ride takes around 1 hour to 1hour and 30 minutes to reach the camp, as we offer you a bottle of mineral watter 1,5 litter. Each person and turbans to use on the camel ride wich is so helpfull against sunshine and sometimes sand dust , as before you pack for the camel ridding will be so helpfull if you have some shoes that are suitable for a walk in the sand dunes.
Ideally they should be closed so you don’t need to worry about sand getting inside them , also jeans are good choice to wear while on you are on your camel. Brining a flash lights with you to use at the camp will be also helpfull to use in the dark . without missing the sunglasses and the suncream as they are so impartant to avoid the bright sunshine and the hot sun on your soft skin .
Things To Know Before You Go :
IS The Drinking Watter Safe In Morocco ?
Usually the watter is safe in morocco but its nice to use the mineral watter from the bottles for drinking and washing your teeth or washing the fruits the rest is fine to use the watter from the tap to avoid any issues that might affect your holiday
What Will The Weather Be Like ?
Morocco is a land of contrasts , and climate follows suit , as Morocco Weather is typically sunny ,spring ,and autumn are the most popular season for travel . as you can use this website www.weather.com . to check the weather .
What Kind Of Clothing Is Allowed For Women / Men ?
Foreign women are in no way expected to cover thier hair ,arms or legs , but we suggest that on the side of modestey and avoid spaghetti-type strap shirts , tight / revealing clothing and very short lengths. Men my feel more comfortable in pants , as shorts are generally reserved for young Moroccan men since mornings and nights are cooler .so that will be nice if you take layers .
IS Morocco A Safe Country ?
In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small (pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now wich Moroccan governement did so much to make the country safe and really nice to visit especialy to attract so much tourists from all over the world .as tourism is one of the main industries in the country.
Tipping Customs In Morocco :
Actually moroccans depends on tips in the service that they give you wich is the averege gose diferent depends on the service :
- Driver : between 30 to 40 USD per day
- Guide : around 25 USD per day
- Camel man : around 20 usd per day
- Waiters and similar service 3 to 5 USD
- The Moroccan currency is Morrocan Dirhams MAD you can use this website www.xe.com for a currency converter .
Travel Safe During COVID-19
– A note from Morocco Meta Adventures : Luxurious Private Tour
– All our tours are always throughout the history of our company Private, Luxurious and VIP Services.
– We do care about safety of our guests and ourself.
– What you can expect during your Moroccan trip
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
This is a short trip of 2 days and 1 night in the desert, but you will be sure to
experience the best of Morocco. This Meta Rousing Tour offers a great trip in
beautiful Morocco, as it takes you through tranquil oases of the Draa valley, vast
deserts, the beautiful Atlas Mountains, and into the homes of welcoming local people.
You will be traveling through the kasbah trail and the old caravan route, including
camel riding and spending the night under millions of stars. This 2-day trip starts from
Marrakech and ends in Marrakech, so don’t miss the opportunity to book this
The Meta Rousing tour of 2 days and 1 night starts in Marrakech and Ends in
Marrakech. It highlights so many beautiful things that attract so many visitors to
experience this unique journey. It’s the kind of tour that takes you through tranquil
oases, vast deserts, Beautiful mountains and into the homes of welcoming local
people. It will take you to the heart of the country to meet people with rich hearts and
warm hospitality. Traveling through the kasbah trail and the old caravan route, driving
through a beautiful Draa valley, including camel riding in the fascinating Sahara
Desert of Zagora, spending the night under millions of stars, without missing the tasty
food that Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02:
Day 01 : Marrakech / Ait ben haddou / Zagora.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech then travel across the
high Atlas Mountains and over the Tizi n’Tichka Pass, the highest peak in north
Africa. There will be an opportunity to stop to take pictures along the way. After you
reach Ait Ben Haddou village, you will stop for a tasty lunch, this is the most famous
kasbah in Morocco and is one of Morocco’s nine UNESCO world heritage sites,
which you can visit after lunch. The drive will continue past Oaurzazate and past
many villages and through Draa, the longest valley in the country. We will arrive in
Zagora by late afternoon where you will start the guided camel ride, led by an
experienced camel man to explore and enjoy the desert experience from where you
will see a spectacular sunset. You will spend the night in a luxury desert camp with a
private bathroom and king-sized beds, while enjoying tasty Moroccan food in a great
atmosphere. DB included.
Day 02 : Zagora / Marrakech .
Today your camel man will make sure to wake you up to watch a beautiful stunning
sunrise where you will see the sunshine cover the small golden sand dunes of
Zagora and the rocky barren Sahara Desert. After your breakfast at the camp, you
will trek back by camel, or if you feel you’ve had enough of riding the camels, you
have the option for a 4wheel drive back from the camp. You will then proceed on the
road back to Marrakech via Ouarzazate the “Hollywood of Africa’’ – whose geography
and beautiful landscape have attracted many world class movie producers. After
lunch, as an option you might visit the movie studio said to be the biggest in the
world, where such films as Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Body of Lies and a Star
Wars movies were filmed. You will continue the drive to Marrakech through a
dramatic scenery crossing the high Atlas Mountains through the magnificent road
“Tizi n’Tichka Pass” arriving Marrakech in the late afternoon, where the tour will end
at your accommodation in Marrakech.
There are no comments yet.